The Wedding of Your Dreams at Camp Sierra!
Looking for a beautiful venue for your wedding? Consider Camp Sierra. We have a waterfall that provides a stunning setting for pictures and a wonderful outdoor amphitheater if you are planning an outdoor ceremony. There is also a small Chapel and a large Assembly Hall for indoor ceremonies.
Receptions may be held in the large BBQ picnic area or our beautiful meadow. However, if you prefer an indoor reception, the Assembly Hall or Spring House are available.
When you reserve Camp Sierra for your wedding, you may select the locations to hold your ceremony and reception. You are free to decorate those areas in the style of your choice.
Select from our standard wedding packages or work with our wedding coordinator to create your personalized rustic dream wedding.
An add on option is to work with our Chef who is experienced and capable of preparing a menu for your reception.
2019 Rates For Our Wedding Packages:
Little Wedding in the Woods
- Wedding ceremony held in our small chapel on the meadow (Seats about 30-35) or Hillside Chapel
- Reception at the Camp BBQ area with optional use of Camp Sierra chef for wedding reception
- 2 nights for Bride at Kings Cabin
- 2 staff members (16 hours max) and 1 wedding coordinator provided by Camp Sierra (up to 26 hours: 8 hours day of the wedding and 18 hours prior to wedding including travel time)
Base Fee $2,650
I Dreamed of a Rustic Mountain Wedding
- Wedding ceremony held in Hillside Chapel or Assembly Hall Seats about 120
- Reception 1. Camp BBQ with optional use of Camp Chef
- Green Space by Baseball area optional use of Camp Chef
- 2 nights for Bride and Groom in Ponderosa Cabin There will be no charge for the Bride and Groom. Ponderosa sleeps 16 people.
- Bridal party and guests will be charged $85.00 per night per person which includes 3 meals per day
- 2 staff members (16 hours max) and 1 wedding coordinator provided by the camp (up to 30 hours: 8 hours day of wedding and 22 hours prior to wedding including travel time)
Base Fee $4,250
It’s Our Big Day and We want it to Last for Days
- Arrival at Camp 3 days before wedding. Use of Ponderosa for 3 nights for Bride and use of King’s cabin for Groom
- Bridal party and guests will be charged $85.00 per night per person which includes 3 meals per day. There will be no charge for Bride and Groom
- Wedding Ceremony held in Hillside Chapel Seats about 120
- 2 staff members (16 hours max) and 1 wedding coordinator (up to 50 hours: 8 hours day of wedding and 42 hours prior to wedding) provided by the camp
- Camp Accommodations are available for wedding attendees at a basic cost of $85.00 per night including 3 meals a day. Children 4 and under are free
- a. Camp BBQ area and optional use of Camp Chef
- b. Indoor Reception in Assembly Hall and use of Camp Chef
- c. Outdoor Reception in Camp green space and use of Camp Chef
To review our camp rules click here.
To view a map of Camp Sierra click here.