Large Group Camps –
Camp Sierra offers group packages including lodging and meals for groups up to 150. Groups of 100 or more have exclusivity to the entire camp. For groups less than 100, arrangements can be made for use of facilities such as dining hall, assembly hall or BBQ area. Summer time from Memorial Day weekend to Labor Day weekend are reserved well in advance, so make your arrangements early.
Full Service Rates include 3 prepared meals per day and lodging – Click here for detailed Group Rate Sheet
- Adults (ages 11+) $87-$100/day
- Child (ages 5-10) $65-$75/day
- Children ages 0-4 are $10 per day
Family Cabin Rentals –
Camp Sierra offers a wide range of comfortably rustic cabins from duplexes with private baths to cabins with full kitchens. Our cabins include access/use of the full camp including a private, stream-fed swimming hole, a natural granite waterfall slide, toddler play area, big kid recreational field/games and a community bbq area.
Cabin Only Rates – Click here for detailed Family Cabin Rate Sheet
- Duplexes – Large, single rooms sleeping 6-8, private bath, microwave & mini fridge. $160/night
- Meshack Cabin with 2 bedrooms sleeping 6, private bath, microwave & mini fridge. $160/night
- Kings Cabin with full kitchen, private bath, 1 bedroom sleeping 4-5. $200/night
- Cabin with full kitchen, 4 bedrooms sleeping 10, 2 bathrooms, large living area w/ outdoor deck. $330/night (4 additional guests possible with additional charge)
Please Note: Guests supply their own towels and bed linens, but if you are interested in renting our cabins complete with linens please see our listings on Airbnb. Search near Camp Sierra for Ponderosa, Kings, Fir, Oak, Shadrack and Abednego cabins.