Year-round fun at Camp Sierra!
- Balsam Creek, famous for its Slippery Slides is less than a 5 minute walk from camp.
- Big Creek, bordering one side of camp, offers easy access to excellent stream fishing.
- Our stream-fed, nearly natural Swimming Pool provides fun for all ages with a large floating platform for shenanigans and a spacious deck for lounging.
- Historic Pot Holes is just a short hike on a scenic trail down the canyon to Big Creek – a beautiful, active stream ideal for swimming.
- Children’s Playground offers hours of giggles to kids of all ages.
- Enjoy our Sport Courts for volleyball, horseshoes, baseball, table tennis, half-court basketball and other activities.
- In the evening, an open Camp Firepit adds a warm, friendly glow to the cool mountain air.
- Both indoor and outdoor venues for arts & crafts, music and theater are available in camp.
- Historic railroad bed bordering Camp Sierra is perfect for walking, biking or running in the summer and snow shoeing or cross-country skiing in the winter.
In addition to the many forms of recreation in camp, the surrounding area has amazing opportunities for both summer and winter activities.