These Rules are part of the Camp Sierra Use Agreement and Contract agreed to by User Groups.
- No removal of furniture, beds and mattresses.
- No tampering of any kind with and no removal of batteries from smoke alarms or CO2 alarms.
- No graffiti or littering.
- No possession or shooting of firearms, ammunition, air rifles, bow and arrow, paint-ball or BB guns.
- No fireworks or any sort of explosives.
- No smoking except at designated sites (Picnic Area barbecue pit and Campfire Circle near Leaning Cedar Lodge). Smoking is prohibited along trails and out in the woods.
- No fires except with the Camp Director’s permission at the Picnic Area barbecue pit and the Campfire pit near Leaning Cedar Lodge. There must be a source of water readily available. Campfires must be extinguished by 10 p.m.
- No use of alcoholic beverages or illegal substances in public areas of the conference grounds.
- Due to uneven terrain, roller blades, skateboards, and scooters are not allowed.
- Mandatory quiet time is 10 p.m. to 7 a.m.
- Conference Association guests can have no pets (except service animals) without prior Camp Director approval. Approved animals must be on a leash not longer than 6 feet.
- Camp guests creating a disturbance or disruption are subject to removal.
- Be aware that guests are responsible for paying for damages.
- No parking on lawns, in front of the store or in the Lower Camp (except for unloading or loading, and for Camp staff).
- The Dell is reserved for camping, parking and fire access. Parking is limited to 40 vehicles.
- Small motorized recreational vehicles used on camp roads must not exceed 10 m.p.h. Camp Sierra is not liable for any injuries sustained while using these vehicles.
- Posted speed limits must be observed.
- No car washing.
- Camp Sierra does not provide lifeguards at the Swimming Hole. Use of Swimming Hole facilities is at each person’s own risk.
- All children under the age of 14 must be accompanied by an adult.
- No breakable containers or items are allowed at Swimming Hole.
- Life rings, ropes and safety poles are not to be touched except in an emergency.
- No Swimming Hole facilities use is allowed between sunset and sunrise.
- Leave trees and bushes just as they are, and do not pick flowers.
- Do not dig or disturb the soil.
- Enjoy the wildlife. Do not tease, feed or harm animals.
Camp Sierra is located on land owned and supervised by the U.S. Forest Service.
Camp Sierra guests and siteholders are responsible for also complying with all applicable Forest Service rules and regulations, federal and state laws, and Fresno County ordinances.